Upon being accepted into membership in the Michigan Triangle Professional Photographers Association, an applicant will subscribe to the following Code of Ethics, and will solemnly:
1. Endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in behavior, in the presentation of photography and photographic services, in appearance of self and that of studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
2. Observe the highest standard of honesty, in all transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
3. At all times, endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples displayed, and attempt always to provide the best possible photographic services, thereby reading the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
4. Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to fellow professional photographers, and assist whenever possible should they be in trouble or difficulty.
5. At all times, avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the Federal Anti-Trust laws, or related statutes.
6. Assist fellow photographers and share knowledge with them and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
7. Recognize the authority of this association in all matters relating to the interpretation of this code in accordance with he statures of the Unite States, and the Sate of Michigan, and any decision of any courts and governmental agencies of competent jurisdiction.